Fen End F-type event

Anything F-Type related......
ayrejc

Post by ayrejc »

Thanks for the tips. Booked in for 11 oct. I too want to take a guest but nothing mentioned on the booking. Will call them to see
MY18 F Type 400 Sport Coupe RWD Satin Chrome Orange

PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

Thanks all for the information. Have booked myself and the wife in separately but for the same time. Who will drive the fastest?!
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)
ayrejc

Post by ayrejc »

ayrejc wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:54 pm Thanks for the tips. Booked in for 11 oct. I too want to take a guest but nothing mentioned on the booking. Will call them to see
I spoke to Jaguar Events. There is no real option to bring a guest in terms on entry to the venue. They will have a spot for a cup of tea but will be outside the main area. Advised better to book them in to participate
MY18 F Type 400 Sport Coupe RWD Satin Chrome Orange
JFA

Post by JFA »

Thanks for the heads up on this - I'm booked in for 8th October @ 11:25. Plenty of slots still available up until early November. Fingers crossed of the weather.
2016 Firesand SVR. Panoramic roof, carbon pack - 'Kitty' by name - travelling the UK with a big smile and a lot of noise!
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

PaulWildsmith wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:13 am Thanks all for the information. Have booked myself and the wife in separately but for the same time. Who will drive the fastest?!
Where the real competition will be between yourself and your wife will be the timed special awareness auto test. Apparently much falling out between partners on this discipline...wonder why🤔
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

We've been married 41 years, but don't know if this will help!!
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

Booked in for Oct 11th Afternoon, thanks for posting this 👍
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
jono_h

Post by jono_h »

My wife and I went today - it was a great afternoon out.

I had a small drama when we found the bonnet wasn’t latched, at 140mph on the high speed circuit! Drove back to the holding area and jumped in another car. Managed to clock 168 in that one!

The Instructors were friendly and knowledgeable - many of them have a racing background - and are quite happy for you to give it some.
If you’ve got a chance to go, you really should.

PS: All of todays cars were registered OV20 *** - probably worth giving them a miss when they come up for sale!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Yes they are all the usual "O" plate Paragon Fleet Solution cars.

They will go back after 9 to 12 months, will be serviced by Paragon, new brakes and rear tyres and the best will appear on a forecourt as ex-Jaguar fleet cars. The ones unwanted will go to Bruntingthorpe for storage and auction back to dealers after 12 months.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
jimbobc

Post by jimbobc »

simpleR wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:49 pm Yes they are all the usual "O" plate Paragon Fleet Solution cars.

They will go back after 9 to 12 months, will be serviced by Paragon, new brakes and rear tyres and the best will appear on a forecourt as ex-Jaguar fleet cars. The ones unwanted will go to Bruntingthorpe for storage and auction back to dealers after 12 months.
Out of interest why do they store for 12 months. In theory they will sound great as presumably will have very low mileage!
2014 F-Type V6S Coupe Italian Racing Red with carbon blades

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post