Breakdown Cover

Anything F-Type related......
400P

Post by 400P »

Hi all,

My warranty has now expired and my annual car insurance renewal is up. Before I buy car insurance with breakdown cover included, I just wanted to double-check that it's not already included with Jaguar's fixed- plan 3 service agreement (as some other car makers offer)?

I think the answer is contained within the following (although this is regarding warranty):

Jaguar UK and European Assistance is available as an option at the point of warranty purchase, e.g. you can purchase Jaguar Extended Warranty including or excluding Jaguar Assistance. Please note that Jaguar Assistance is not available as a stand alone product, or available to purchase after your Jaguar Extended Warranty has been purchased.

I only bought the £36quid Incontrol option so although the assistance of function is still there I presume I will now be charged for a call out.

Thanks for any info/ confirmation.

P
Last edited by 400P on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- RWD 400 Sport -

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

No, the 3 year service plan will not give you any warranty or breakdown assistance.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
400P

Post by 400P »

Thanks v much for the confirmation, Lunar 👍
- RWD 400 Sport -

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post