Car insurance

Anything F-Type related......
wiz wal

Post by wiz wal »

Morning all what company is the cheapest to go with v6 S. 2014 , got my renewal come in at £774.00 ????, Thanks Wal

RPSN

Post by RPSN »

Have you tried Liverpool Victoria?

I paid £715 for a multi-car insurance policy with them which includes my F-Type and two other cars.......all fully comp.

https://www.lv.com/car-insurance/multi-car-insurance
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Compare the Meerkat or Go Compare would be the first stop typically (LV are on there - I am also with LV).
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
scm

Post by scm »

I went with LV this year, too, after Admiral gave me an outrageous renewal quote.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Try MoneySavingExpert

Mine came out via AA at a much reduced price this year - £307.

I triple checked it (also tried differences with expected mileage and parked at work / in drive during the day), upper the insured valuation a bit based on my options and grabbed it!
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

Although I paid £715 for a multi-car insurance policy with Liverpool Victoria (which includes 3 cars - all fully comp), the actual price for the F-Type policy is £294......well pleased with that!

I'm 53 years of age.
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
Deleted User 2510

Post by Deleted User 2510 »

Thumbs up for LV. Tested the market recently against a couple of potential f types and LV came up better on price than many others. Through Go Compare, they are offering free £250 excess cover which also helps.
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

My first quote from LV (42, no claims in 5 years - only a single non-fault claim in 30 years of driving, no points, parked off-road, tracker fitted blah blah blah) ...... £2300.

Took my father off. £1200. They wouldn't budge on that price and that was paying 100% up front.

Went with AXA as they were the cheapest I could find (forgot to try Adrian Flux, who are here on the forum, so definitely worth giving them a try). With limited mileage of 6000 miles (same as I asked for at LV), price was £400 for the year, give or take a quid.

I had used LV in the past and was using them on my last 2 snore-mobiles, and they had always been competitive, but the Jag quote floored me. It might also be because it was brand new - even one of the performance car brokers said it would be a special policy due to the value.
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
badger

Post by badger »

Cluck wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:21 pm My first quote from LV (42, no claims in 5 years - only a single non-fault claim in 30 years of driving, no points, parked off-road, tracker fitted blah blah blah) ...... £2300.

Took my father off. £1200. They wouldn't budge on that price and that was paying 100% up front.

Went with AXA as they were the cheapest I could find (forgot to try Adrian Flux, who are here on the forum, so definitely worth giving them a try). With limited mileage of 6000 miles (same as I asked for at LV), price was £400 for the year, give or take a quid.

I had used LV in the past and was using them on my last 2 snore-mobiles, and they had always been competitive, but the Jag quote floored me. It might also be because it was brand new - even one of the performance car brokers said it would be a special policy due to the value.
i paid £410 also with LV, i wouldn't waste your time with adrian flux, had several quotes over the years on different cars and they have never been competitive.. 56, max ncb, no fault claims,garaged etc
2015 polaris white s.
panoramic roof, black design pack, climate pack, parking pack ,heated performance seats, red belts, flat bottom steering wheel, 20'' tornado wheels, powered tailgate, black badges. (now sold)
Blakums

Post by Blakums »

I’m with Admiral, postcode EX8, full no claims, aged 53.
Brand new Mclaren 600 Spyder £206 fully comp. Brand new E Pace HSE £185, again fully comp. been with them a few years. Never had a problem 👍
Currently a McLaren 600LT Spider
Previously a Mc 570S Spider and an Ultra Blue SVR MY 19.5 with lots of goodies!
Er indoors has an MY21 Firenze red EPace HSE

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post