Car insurance

Anything F-Type related......
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

I believe post code is the biggest factor.

Check your car insurance post code risk list here.

http://www.carinsuranceexplained.com/ca ... -list.html
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)

Cluck

Post by Cluck »

^^^ According to that risk list, I'm in the lowest risk area category

EDIT: Honestly, I think my problem was simply the value of the car giving some insurers a case of "nope, don't want to insure that". Will see what it's like next year, maybe LV can win me back (I hope so, I've never heard a bad word about them) - but then I am also toying with the idea of seeing if somebody can pull the 'R' map and stick it in my P450 (450 horses are nice but 575 are nicerer :D ) and I know LV don't want to know when it comes to mods.
Last edited by Cluck on Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
badger

Post by badger »

yep me too, cat A lowest category.
2015 polaris white s.
panoramic roof, black design pack, climate pack, parking pack ,heated performance seats, red belts, flat bottom steering wheel, 20'' tornado wheels, powered tailgate, black badges. (now sold)
Captain Midlife

Post by Captain Midlife »

wiz wal wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:23 am Morning all what company is the cheapest to go with v6 S. 2014 , got my renewal come in at £774.00 ????, Thanks Wal
A few too many variables to compare but in Oct '19 I paid £188 plus the usual £30 legal cover. This year after haggling it was reduced from £454 to £259 + legal. That's with Admiral Multicar. 2014 V6 Coupè, Age 59, named Mrs, (age over 29!) Area A, garaged, 9+ yrs NCD protected, no claims or convictions, max 6000 miles.
simpleR wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:59 pm I believe post code is the biggest factor.

Check your car insurance post code risk list here.

http://www.carinsuranceexplained.com/ca ... -list.html
My son has moved out from RH20, Area A to BN13, Area A and they added £80 (20%) to his premium. Insurance price and logic never go well together :roll:
Between toys :cry:
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you wish.
Regards,
Dan.
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

Dan i have sent you several request for insurance, you never respond.
JFA

Post by JFA »

My SVR is with LV at £260 - but it's 4 years old now. When I first bought the car, the value of the car was an issue with some insurers, but the two things that counteracted this - both in terms of acceptance and price - were garaged overnight and a tracker. The cost of the tracker more than paid for itself!
2016 Firesand SVR. Panoramic roof, carbon pack - 'Kitty' by name - travelling the UK with a big smile and a lot of noise!
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

Aye, the tracker was essential for me, LV wouldn't insure the car without one.
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

Is this the tracker that you're referring to? https://www.jaguar.co.uk/incontrol/secure-tracker.html

Also, the Jaguar InControl Remote subscription includes 'Journeys' which records a history of each journey the vehicle takes.
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

^^ I bought a 3rd-party one (SmarTrack with a lifetime subscription)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post