Luggage for Convertible F Type

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

As lockdown looks to be finally drawing to a close I am planning some trips away and need to use the fairly small and oddly shaped boot to best effect. So far we’ve just been using soft bags and stuffing them in but it hasn’t made much use of the thin slice of space under the boot hinges. I have found some bags which fit the space almost perfectly and were not expensive from Debenhams online. Quality seems pretty good and they have a 5 year warranty.

Just sharing in case others have been looking for similar. Small space between the bags could be used for a rolled up jacket or similar.

AB8B9E3D-D047-42CA-B38C-0012F65E103B.jpeg

AF03D6B1-5792-4FB3-8A7E-AB016AC9FA23.jpeg

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Yep, can actually stuff a fair bit in there - Jackets, umbrellas, wash bags - wine :D

It's such a low space I try not to put anything bagged in there - although of course it also depends where you are parking your car and how far to decamp it all at the other end.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Lunar wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:07 pm Yep, can actually stuff a fair bit in there - Jackets, umbrellas, wash bags - wine :D

It's such a low space I try not to put anything bagged in there - although of course it also depends where you are parking your car and how far to decamp it all at the other end.
Was just stuffing things in there last year but dashes to hotel/b&b in the rain made me look for some thin cheap bags that fit the space, hadn’t thought of using it for wine! :lol:
PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

As I've said before, can get the whole 5 piece f type luggage set in there, but is good for wine, good discounts from Tesco!
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

What a good idea, we are thinking of a road trip later this year maybe the west coast of Scotland, they look a handy size, being a motorcyclist most of my life I am used to travelling light, I actually still have my motorbike luggage I might see how it fits in the boot.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.
dbv6s

Post by dbv6s »

Gus, look into getting a flat boot floor piece - makes the boot a much more usable space
Soft bags are key in the convertible as you mention

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post