Fit for the F-Type

Anything F-Type related......
davidd

Post by davidd »

I went down from 95kg to 85 kg in 6 or 7 weeks last year. I bought a bike and did about 100 miles a week on it ( mainly off road ). Ate a few less pies, drank a bit less wine and beer.
Aiming to get another 5kg off this summer, my prize is a fancy new bike.

stampinground

Post by stampinground »

davidd wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:54 am I went down from 95kg to 85 kg in 6 or 7 weeks last year. I bought a bike and did about 100 miles a week on it ( mainly off road ). Ate a few less pies, drank a bit less wine and beer.
Aiming to get another 5kg off this summer, my prize is a fancy new bike.

That's fantastic, great job! This is the kind of story I can aspire to. Incidentally, I also bought a bike about a month ago and have been out on it a fair amount.
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Just chop you arm off and be done with it. One chop, down to 88kg, new car, job done :D
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
scm

Post by scm »

Hammers wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:41 pm Just chop you arm off and be done with it. One chop, down to 88kg, new car, job done :D
You'd be better off chopping off your left leg, then you can still steer properly! I'm assuming you don't have manual transmission .... :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

scm wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:47 pm
Hammers wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:41 pm Just chop you arm off and be done with it. One chop, down to 88kg, new car, job done :D
You'd be better off chopping off your left leg, then you can still steer properly! I'm assuming you don't have manual transmission .... :lol:
Puts a whole new meaning to 'just hopping in the car to go down the shop' :lol:
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
santoshlv426

Post by santoshlv426 »

Get the car and get thin as you tumble in and out of it.
It exercises the abdominals, seriously
F Type 5.0L V8 RWD 2016
Rhodium Silver

Mikeyf

Post by Mikeyf »

My view:
Keep training, keep eating a balanced diet, ride the bike as much as you can. Your target should be the “best version of you that you can be” not a specific number.
Buy the car you want with when the one you want comes up. Do not compromise and do not settle for something you will regret later. If you can afford it at the time then count you lucky stars and enjoy.
MY2015 V8 R Coupe
Metallic Black with Black Pack, Black Wheels, Black Leather & Black Callipers.
Debadged apart from black leaper.
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

How are you going now?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post