Club members.

Anything F-Type related......
Tel

Post by Tel »

Quiet man wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:23 am Hi guys, I have a jaguar enthusias club not to far from me and was thinking of joining, just wondering if anyone else on here is a member of any of the clubs. Just thinking it might be good for drive outs and meets etc, most of the events I see on here are based mainly in the South and I am up in the North so they are a long way off. That's not to say I won't go to one in the future, it would just mean a over night stay.
Yes, been a member of the JEC for some time. Attended many events and overseas runs over the years and was one of only three members with F-Types when they first came out!

They do some really interesting visits, runs and events...this year there's a Spain trip which should hopefully go ahead and we will be driving up to Gaydon to have a look behind the classic scenes...so it's quite a broad spectrum of interests.

Depends how you want to get involved, but I can certainly recommend, and that's coming from someone that's not generally into clubs and associations.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩

RPSN

Post by RPSN »

Quiet man wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:38 am Thanks RPSN, I thought I reconised your badge, they meet the last Tuesday of every month so will have a pop over, that's a good looking coupe, particularly like the union jack on the ends of the spoiler.

I think you’ll find it worthwhile :)

That SVR is a cracker!......Quite unusual to see those yellow highlights which were done by WrappedUK. IMO they go really well with the car.
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Thanks for all the replies lads.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post