Yes you can get a JLR Warranty

Anything F-Type related......
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Did they deploy the reception person to put the machine into cleaning mode, while the greeter ensured you couldn't get past him to speak to someone who understands cars?
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Someone who understands cars? Sales people - do any of them? 😂
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

My local service manager used to be great - knew me by name, could go through stuff with him and he'd note it on the worksheet or call the tech over to speak to me. He now sits behind a glass wall looking like he's waiting to retire - and I've gone to a top class independent who knows me by name, can go through stuff with him and he'll....
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post