Factory Spec Lookup

Anything F-Type related......
Guts4garters

Post by Guts4garters »

Hi,

I've been directed here for getting the factory specs for a car I am looking to buy.

Apparently SimpleR is the guru on this subject?

The reg is OE64 WBT.

Thanks in Advance,
Gary

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Hi Gary and welcome!

Are you buying JLR Used Approved / dealer or private?
Might be worth asking for confirmation of no previous accident damage as the MOT failure in March was a bit of an odd one.
You wouldn't normally expect a suspension wishbone bolt to be loose unless there has been some work done.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Sorry folks, this free service has ended. It is too time consuming to complete full checks. I do apologise.
Info will now be restricted to reg lookup, VIN lookup, PNC check and the basics.

The car is here (and reserved) https://coxmotorgroup.com/used-cars/veh ... dr/tbw46eo (lunar grey)
6 previous owners
Ex-Paragon Fleet Car
VIN SAJAC63H2FMK20761 and service history here https://osh.jaguar.com (advert says FJSH - it has been serviced but some were late and doesn't state whether some things were completed like rear diff oil etc)

Last log book change on 14th March - so presumably traded in (again) for some reason and then it failed MOT - so as Lunar said maybe it was traded in for a reason?
Clear on PNC.

HTH
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

The last 3 MOTs have all been late too.
I’d approach this one with care and due diligence.

Although having said that Lunar grey does look good 😎
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

I just sent my VIN to Jaguar Customer Care and they sent me the spec sheet for my car
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Guts4garters

Post by Guts4garters »

Thanks guys for all the tips and info.

I’ve done a HPI check and all of that looks clear. I’m getting on finance so I’m going to get it checked out as soon as I’ve had it delivered, so I’ve got some time to change my mind.

I’ll send the VIN to JLR as suggested too so I can check the spec.

Anything serious means it will go back. Anything minor I’ll sort out with the dealer.

Thanks again - looking forward to my new beast!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post