Luggage for convertible F-Type

Anything F-Type related......
Duvetday

Post by Duvetday »

Anybody found a siutcase that is broad enough and shallow enough to make the most of the boot of a convertible F-Type ?

I know there are bespoke luggage sets, but I just want a regular suitcase....and one that make the most of the compromised boot.

Mr.Tea

Post by Mr.Tea »

This any good for you?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264285975653

not as expensive as most custom suitcase setups for "bespoke" cars
Duvetday

Post by Duvetday »

Nearly....do they have any for convertible ?

I think the coupe's boot is a lot more generous of space....
PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

The (expensive) jaguar 5 piece set all fits into the convertible, put some pictures on another post here last year
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

PaulWildsmith wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:41 am The (expensive) jaguar 5 piece set all fits into the convertible, put some pictures on another post here last year
I can aso confirm this👍
Keep watching a popular auction site, I managed to get an unused 5 piece set for £100. Reasonable quality as well.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

I am going away in mine next month, will use a soft case so I can make it fit
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

There are a few motorcyclists on here and ex motorcyclists, travelling light is the order of the day with the convertible although not toured in mine yet it is the plan for next year. I managed 10 days in Europe on a Honda fireblade with Oxford sport soft luggage, I still have it and might see how it fits into the boot, alternatively I would think two soft hold alls would go in no problem. Sounds a bit odd but rolling your clothes gives you more capacity when packing a small luggage bag.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.
BobHarrington

Post by BobHarrington »

The trick here is to make full use of the space at the back of the boot. I had a canvas bag made to specially fit for under £100, and it has transformed the amount of luggage I can now take. For the remaining space under the boot lid, it easy to find luggage to fit.

2EF372A5-70F7-4C8B-98D1-21607993BB5A.jpeg

8B2F251D-5F87-4B9D-B411-266F7901C0C8.jpeg

Tel

Post by Tel »

We have found the bespoke JLR kit to be adequate for jaunts down to France for two of us...there was no need to try getting a regular suitcase.

Yes, it's a squeeze, but within half an hour she shuts up! :D
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Brendub

Post by Brendub »

Tel wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:13 pm We have found the bespoke JLR kit to be adequate for jaunts down to France for two of us...there was no need to try getting a regular suitcase.

Yes, it's a squeeze, but within half an hour she shuts up! :D
I must try and place mine in the coupe boot, She never shuts up in the passenger seat :-)
2017 380 bhp V6S Corris Grey Coupe. Black 19inch propeller wheels and pano roof :D :D :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post