Think I am going to ride out the storm…

Anything F-Type related......
Pacemaker1000

Post by Pacemaker1000 »

Still holding values and selling!
When looking I put a number of F Types in my saved part of autotrader. Whenever I revisit it a few have been sold so prices won’t drop anytime soon I think.

Shaminc3

Post by Shaminc3 »

Pacemaker1000 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:54 pm Still holding values and selling!
When looking I put a number of F Types in my saved part of autotrader. Whenever I revisit it a few have been sold so prices won’t drop anytime soon I think.
It'll likely take at least 3 months for sellers to acknowledge/accept a shift in prices if/when WBAC starts to think it's time to drop the values. As they start to seek out new stock to auction/sell, they will become more cautious about their own margins. In the meantime, you can pity us unfortunate folk who look out the window longingly at the sunshine without an F-Type on the driveway!
Black 2.0 R-Dynamic MY19 F-Type
Stuno1

Post by Stuno1 »

Shaminc3 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:10 pm
Pacemaker1000 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:54 pm Still holding values and selling!
It'll likely take at least 3 months for sellers to acknowledge/accept a shift in prices if/when WBAC starts to think it's time to drop the values. As they start to seek out new stock to auction/sell, they will become more cautious about their own margins. In the meantime, you can pity us unfortunate folk who look out the window longingly at the sunshine without an F-Type on the driveway!
Agreed. It will naturally take a slight down turn in the winter and the main price drop won’t happen until new car production starts to ramp up again. I’m expecting to wait until next March. Im ok to wait. I have waited this long so another 6 months won’t hurt.
scm

Post by scm »

Shaminc3 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:10 pm... you can pity us unfortunate folk who look out the window longingly at the sunshine without an F-Type on the driveway!
You have to pay to play, we'll pity everyone who hasn't got an F-Type, not just the meanies who are too tight to buy one! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

Been out 5 days on the trot, over 600 miles this week and enjoy every mile, not to mention lunch.
Shaminc3

Post by Shaminc3 »

Came across an interesting article regarding the actual extent of the price fluctuations and with reference to the F Type - 24.1% being touted as the price increase.

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish ... rds/229177
Black 2.0 R-Dynamic MY19 F-Type
Deleted User 3477

Post by Deleted User 3477 »

Shaminc3 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:36 am Came across an interesting article regarding the actual extent of the price fluctuations and with reference to the F Type - 24.1% being touted as the price increase.

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish ... rds/229177
Hello just reviewed this ... also they point out that the top % car is the cooper s .. which we have as well :)

IMG_0273.JPG

Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

The forecourt prices may well have gone up, but the trade in prices don't seem to have? WBAC offered me £8,000 less than I've seen similar cars advertised.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
Stuno1

Post by Stuno1 »

Lots of v6 cars hanging around now and dealers not scooping up the private sale ones.
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Stuno1 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:09 am Lots of v6 cars hanging around now and dealers not scooping up the private sale ones.

This week a UK dealer, on the F-Type FB page, asking if anyone selling V6/V8’s 🤷‍♂️
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post