Dynamic Mode "Comfort"?

Anything F-Type related......
scm

Post by scm »

Does anyone know if the Comfort settings in Dynamic mode are the same as that which applies when dynamic is off, or are they a "third way" between dynamic on and off? Just curious.
Last edited by scm on Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Are you talking about "configurable dynamics" where you can select different bits of dynamic mode to suit your needs ?
Looks like this in the XE.

20171002_100616.jpg

Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

I went into configurable dynamics and changed the suspension to comfort setting, not sure I can tell much difference to be honest. That said our knackered pot holey roads don't help. The wife still complaned her bones were aching.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.
Fez

Post by Fez »

It's a interesting question? When purchased from new (MY 18.5 400 sport) was set to factory set up. However when software updated it changed to comfort mode. The difference is engine management revs etc. I set my car back to factory as designers would have spent a long time working out that set up. However the government just wants the noise lowered and no thought went into that!!!!!
Black AWD 400, sport
MY 18.5
Pan Roof
Heated front screen
Front parking sensors
Full spare
scm

Post by scm »

So, no-one knows if the Dynamic Comfort settings are different from those operative in non dynamic? It's very subjective comparing them through the butt dyno ....
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

I can hardly tell the difference. Same applies to my m/c which has three damper settings, also the previous bike. Maybe it's me?
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
KHatman

Post by KHatman »

Quiet man wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:37 am I went into configurable dynamics and changed the suspension to comfort setting, not sure I can tell much difference to be honest. That said our knackered pot holey roads don't help. The wife still complaned her bones were aching.
Easily solved this one - leave the wife at home :D
2019 F-Pace 2.0D Manual, Corris Grey and very little else
2016 F-Type V6 Base, Corris Grey and very little else

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post