20" Rotor Style OEM wheels - Silver/Black with Carbon Blades - Maybe for Sale

Anything F-Type related......
jezzaaa

Post by jezzaaa »

Hi All,

I've bought a set of 20" Gyrodyne wheels for my car, and will be swapping them over in the next few weeks. I'll be using the tyres I have, so it's just the wheels themselves that will be available, and they will be unshod.

They are in very good order, with the carbon fibre blades and no nicks or curbing that I can see. Given that I've just bought it from a reputable dealer, you'd expect them to be good. I don't know whether the dealership refurbed them...it doesn't look like they're that fresh, so I imagine they've just cleaned them thoroughly.

What do you think I should ask for them, price wise? And would anyone on here be interested?

Thanks,
J.

jezzaaa

Post by jezzaaa »

tempImageMwR0TW.gif

Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

As you swap them over, could you weigh each one please?
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
jezzaaa

Post by jezzaaa »

Jaguandy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:35 pm As you swap them over, could you weigh each one please?
Lol ... erm ... if the tyre place has some scales, I suppose I could. Why?
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

I've found it difficult to find out the relative weights of our wheels. I think your carbon blades are forged, and may be lighter than the gyrodynes, which I have. I am vaguely interested in getting some lighter wheels. If it's a bother, don't.
Cheers
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
jezzaaa

Post by jezzaaa »

Jaguandy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:49 pm I've found it difficult to find out the relative weights of our wheels. I think your carbon blades are forged, and may be lighter than the gyrodynes, which I have. I am vaguely interested in getting some lighter wheels. If it's a bother, don't.
Cheers
If the tyre place has the ability to weigh them...I will certainly ask them. I imagine the wheel balancer might be able to do it...I'll check.

Interesting that you're looking to move away from gyrodynes...if I'd known before we could have looked at doing a swap!

J.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post