Anything F-Type related......
santoshlv426

Post by santoshlv426 »

Picked up this good video from one of the channels I'm subscribed to

F Type 5.0L V8 RWD 2016
Rhodium Silver

Duvetday

Post by Duvetday »

I saw that too. But I lasted out till about 3 minutes in then lost the will to live.
santoshlv426

Post by santoshlv426 »

Why ?
It seemed pretty OK.
F Type 5.0L V8 RWD 2016
Rhodium Silver

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Watched end to end and looked like a smart guy using stats to compare various elements of pricing and benchmarked to alternative sports cars. Perhaps because I come from an investment background where everything is data and stats driven
Thanks for posting
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Ah statistics! You can prove anything with statistics! (just ask an accountant :roll: )

I do think that the present situation has some unusual influences going on too. The large dealer groups focus on stock within a particular age/mileage range and this will skew the demand for particular models. The current sticker/windscreen prices also seem to be 'bung' inflated rather than uniform percentages i.e. a £40k car might be put up for sale as £45k (+12%) whilst a £70k car is put at £75k (+7%) . This again will skew the market towards particular ages and models, particularly the mid-market where there is more demand. e.g. a nice strong spec model of the right age and price point, like a 400 kerching!
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Duvetday

Post by Duvetday »

cj10jeeper wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:02 pm Watched end to end and looked like a smart guy using stats to compare various elements of pricing and benchmarked to alternative sports cars. Perhaps because I come from an investment background where everything is data and stats driven
Thanks for posting
Perhaps my own 20 years + in Finance and Financial Services knee deep in stats was what left me glazed over at watching this vid.

Horses for courses and hats of to the guy for the effort, but seemed overkill to me.

I preferred this recent video :twisted:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post