How do you log the service from an independent garage

Anything F-Type related......
Bobby b

Post by Bobby b »

Hi I’ve just got my car serviced from my usual independent garage but my previous service history is online what’s the best way of logging the service? I’ve got a print out from the garage just wondering if that will affect the resale as it’s not online
Is there a service record book available that would be recognised? Am I worrying over nothing
Thanks bobby

scm

Post by scm »

I do it by sending my VIN, details of the service, and a copy of the invoice to Jaguar Customer Services, and asking them to update the service history. jagcrc@jaguarlandrover.com
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

scm wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:57 pm I do it by sending my VIN, details of the service, and a copy of the invoice to Jaguar Customer Services, and asking them to update the service history. jagcrc@jaguarlandrover.com
+1
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
Bobby b

Post by Bobby b »

Thanks for the reply that’s good to know
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Bobby B
You need to have your VIN number on the invoice from the garage, then Jag custome rrelations will update the OSH.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
scm

Post by scm »

scharlton wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:44 am You need to have your VIN number on the invoice from the garage, then Jag custome rrelations will update the OSH.
My car was only identified on the invoice by the registration number, and I put the VIN in the accompanying email, that's always been enough.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post