Some muppet crashed into my F Type and drove away 😡

Anything F-Type related......
scm

Post by scm »

RPSN wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:54 pmMuppet’ is a good description of the person that has done this to your car!
I disagree but using the correct word will either be censored or get me banned! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

scm wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:32 pm
RPSN wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:54 pmMuppet’ is a good description of the person that has done this to your car!
I disagree but using the correct word will either be censored or get me banned! ;)
My sympathies. I was just about to say "Muppet" is a much too polite term for the perpetrator, but scm got there before me.
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

NavigatorNI wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:01 pm
scm wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:32 pm
My sympathies. I was just about to say "Muppet" is a much too polite term for the perpetrator, but scm got there before me.

You need to consult the Urban Dictionary https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Muppet

I’d say these two definitions from it are quite appropriate and I think GARETH would agree ;) .........

'Muppet'
A right useless f*ckwit!

'Muppet'
Someone who is useless until you shove your fist up them - Just like Kermit!
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

That is awful, some don't respect any others persons possessions and don't have the decency to stick around. Is it your street you were parked in? Have you asked anyone if they saw anything? We had a front fence taken out once and asked neighbours who said they had seen a car driving fast down the road but hadn't seen them hit the fence. Not sure if it was partial plate or not but the police were able to find the car and it had a big dent where it had hit the fence - turned out to be one of my mates brother hooning down the road.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Keith666

Post by Keith666 »

Unbelievable, how can the person that caused that damage sleep at night. I hope you get it repaired promptly.
Reims Edition,MY21, French racing blue, pano roof, 20” Black spoke Wheels, heated this and that, dual climate, Union jag pack.
Previous P250 R Dynamic XE
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

I have always reckoned that 25% of the population are selfish, ignorant or stupid. It has nothing to do with age, background, intelligence or education as I've come across people with Oxbridge degrees etc. who this applies to just the same. They were born R soles and will always be.

For example, my wife was getting out of her car at Sainsbury's a few years back and a RAV4 with an old couple in it came into the car park and took the side of a parked car out! After a brief argument in the car, they started to drive off but other shoppers surrounded the car and stopped them. My wife went into the supermarket with the reg. number of the damaged car so the owner could be found. Apparently the offenders were not even a little apologetic and were more disgruntled at having to sort the mess they'd caused!
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
santoshlv426

Post by santoshlv426 »

Thats awful. With it being aluminium, it's gonna be a bit of a complicated fix. Insurance will cover it though
F Type 5.0L V8 RWD 2016
Rhodium Silver

Gibson

Post by Gibson »

Gutted to see this Gareth - hope all goes smoothly with the claim.

Street parking is a nightmare. I've had 2 minor dents/scuffs put on mine from other cars whilst parked on the street here in London. The absolute worst part of one was that they did leave a fake number, obviously felt the need to put on the act for anyone who saw...
ianp

Post by ianp »

Selfish bastard!
F-TYPE P300 2019MY R-Dynamic, Santorini, 20" Diamonds, Climate, Park & Meridian Surround.
Pre: XE P250 2017MY R-Dynamic, Caesium.
Audio: Meridian 808v5, 861v4, DSP7.2k L/R, DSP5k C, DSP33 R & DSW 1500 Sub.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post