Sound system

Anything F-Type related......
Keith666

Post by Keith666 »

I’m just curious to the sound system in my car.
It says meridian surround, yet other cars just say meridian, are they the same or is it an upgraded version? I attach a picture and I apologize for my reflection in the gloss black door handle, well it Is near Halloween :lol:

F2C3FAFC-3F64-4EFC-8C8F-94C88D04F5A9.jpeg

Reims Edition,MY21, French racing blue, pano roof, 20” Black spoke Wheels, heated this and that, dual climate, Union jag pack.
Previous P250 R Dynamic XE

scm

Post by scm »

Cars labelled "Meridian" have the 380 watt system (mine!), yours is the 770 watt system which has a couple of extra speaker in the centre of the dash top. I've read elsewhere that folks have some trouble getting the sound to their liking so you might want to spend a bit time trying out the various options to fine tune it to your ears. The 380 system is "better" in that it's more "take-it-or-leave-it" in configuration options.

Of course, you may prefer the sounds coming out the back of the car!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Keith666

Post by Keith666 »

Many thanks scm , that’s cleared that up. It’s sounds a lot richer and clearer than the system in my previous XE.
Reims Edition,MY21, French racing blue, pano roof, 20” Black spoke Wheels, heated this and that, dual climate, Union jag pack.
Previous P250 R Dynamic XE

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post