water bottle on F Type coupe 2015

Anything F-Type related......
Tony

Post by Tony »

Hi all,

just a quick one, my water bottle has sprung a leak, does any one know how to gain access?

it's in the boot.

thanks

TJ

ninetails

Post by ninetails »

There are 2 water tanks/ bottles 1 at the rear, the larger of the 2, which feeds the smaller bottle at the front when required. Access to the rear bottle is gained by removing rear bumper. Access to the front bottle is gained by removing drivers side front wheel and plastic inner wheel arch. Both tanks/bottles have pumps and level sensors which are a push fit into rubber sealing grommets which can leak especially if the washer fluid freezes because not enough washer fluid is added to water to prevent freezing. Jaguar washer fluid states 1 part washer fluid to 4 parts water for protection down to minus 5C, 1 part washer fluid to 1 parts water for protection down to minus 10C.
340 coupe auto 2016MY, ammonite/corris grey, red performance heated seats, pano roof, 20" turbine wheels, switchable active exhaust, front & rear parking sensors, rear camera.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Thanks for the response ninetails, I will get it repaired, the water freezing could explain it, I thought it could have been a mouse nibbling things as I live out in the sticks.

Thanks again

TJ

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post