Jaguar Insurance - With Our Compliments

Anything F-Type related......
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

COMPLIMENTARY EXCESS PROTECT VOUCHER

A gift from us to help keep your Jaguar 100% Jaguar. Complete your details below and we’ll send your Excess Protect voucher by email.
Your complimentary one-year Excess Protect Voucher works alongside your car insurance policy, whoever you’re insured by, and pays back up to £250 of your excess costs if you make an accident claim.

Offer ends 20th December 2021

Jaguar.png

Claim your free voucher here - https://www.jaguarcarinsurance.co.uk/Ve ... cess-promo

NOTE: I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with any of the services mentioned above. But its free and nearly Christmas and we all like free things.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)

Philskill

Post by Philskill »

Thanks SimpleR!

Had this for a year when I purchased the vehicle, so no brainer to apply for free as they have all my details already. Hopefully never use it, but if it can save £250 why not. Just got to go through them, rather than your insurance company which is ok if you can remember at the time! Hopefully the service improves things not makes it even more complex should you need it!
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

Thanks for this SimpleR, signed up and already got the confirmation e-mail.

I hope I don't need to use it, but it's nice to know that they will take ownership of the process. I've only had to deal with insurance once in the last 30 years and it was an absolute farce, with me having to do all the donkey work - despite having paid a premium to a broker for supposedly the better service. I'm fairly sure I have a courtesy car on my policy but good to see this includes one anyway. All in all, a lovely gesture and thank you again for posting it here :)
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

Had the same thing the other day for my Volvo.

I'd guess a marketing ploy mostly .. But can't do any harm to have
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)
@299Peter

Post by @299Peter »

SimpleR

All signed up. Thank you for broadcasting this offer to the wider audience

Merry Christmas

P
Black V6S MY15 380PS F-Type
Love the car
Love the noise
Love the headturning!
Mr.Tea

Post by Mr.Tea »

Signed up but hope to never need it :)
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

Worth registering for this complimentary excess protect voucher even though it’s insurance marketing by Jaguar.

Bearing in mind that some other insurers don’t use Jaguar approved body shops for repairs, so it’s a good idea to read through the small print to see if they impose any extra terms e.g. a higher excess, non-approved repairer fee, limiting the repair cost etc.
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

Of course it's marketing, when something is free, WE are the product! Almost certainly, Jaguar are doing this to entice people into taking out Jaguar insurance and they will have insured themselves against too many people making a claim through this. Insurance against insurance on an insurance policy!
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

Insurance is a competitive business!........Bear in mind what I mentioned about the small print with regards to some insurance companies' terms on non-approved repairers.
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

Yes this is marketing to get your details to Jag insurance for a quote, but last time they were uncompetitive so funnily I didn't use thier quote, but was good to get something to compare with.

To use an approved repairer of JLR rather than the insurance company approved repairer takes it out of the "we will supply a Courtesy car" bracket on mine, but as this insurance will in theory replace that courtesy car it should be fine, and hopefully with some thing better than the "small" car listed in the insurance policy.

Be good to hear from someone who's actually claimed through it of course!
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post