Personal Registration plate

Anything F-Type related......
CPBLondon

Post by CPBLondon »

Looked at a number of personal plates with T??YPE which are all for a basic cost of £250 on the DVLA site - there is even a T400YPE for any of you special 400 owners at that price!!! Great gift to give yourself at a good price?
Happy Christmas you lucky (FType) people
F Type S 380
Polaris White
Red interior/pan roof
Black pack
drive the dream !

Hammers

Post by Hammers »

I looked into it, thought about a few WHUFC, got offered FTYPE8 but explained I don’t have a V8, but did get told by a cop I know that personalised plates get stolen more often and also have more cars damaged by vandals. Happy with my non descript plate.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

I think they are a great idea and have them on most of my cars.
I avoid anything that needs unusual spacing or otherwise altering and go for shorter 5 digit plates. They look neater mean something to me and avoid people judging the car purely on a year marker (and the temptation to change for a new year plate)
Avoid car specific as they are pointless once you change car and as seen on forums hard to sell on
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

Same here. I've had the same 5 digit reg since it came with a car I bought in 1997. The 3/4/5th digits were the seller's initials so they mean nothing to me. But a short ageless plate appeals to me.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
NCE 61

Post by NCE 61 »

Always had them on my fun cars, with DVLA you can quite often find something good for £250.A bit more expensive here in Belgium at €1000 although you can have anything you like up to eight letters/numbers if it’s available
2018.5 F-Type Convertible 2.0 Litre BRG
Tel

Post by Tel »

If you have plenty of time on your hands and fancy a giggle...Search for "Really Good Plates" on Pistonheads.

Can't seem to find Vol. 1 and 2, but there's just too many anyway:
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/top ... &t=1035218

It fills the gap where Chavplates left off 😁
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips