Jaguar Breakfast Club

Anything F-Type related......
Alasdair63

Post by Alasdair63 »

I have booked Breakfast meet and the 12:30 slot at C&M. Will be convoying up from Beaconsfield services with 2 others.
Corrie grey svr CoupΓ©
Carbon graphite vorsteiner wheels
Kw lowering springs
PB big brakes

scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Alasdair63 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:03 pm I have booked Breakfast meet and the 12:30 slot at C&M. Will be convoying up from Beaconsfield services with 2 others.
Hi, what time will you be at Beaconsfield?

There seems to be quite a few going and either meeting at Beaconsfield or Gilks, I may end up with 3 breakfasts and coffee overload!
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Anyone coming down the A38 south of Derby? Will pick it up near Burton on Trent and go A38,M42 & M40
Happy to meet up
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
James35f

Post by James35f »

Sounds great to me. I'm busy that weekend but will look out for future meets. Anyone in London?
Brendub

Post by Brendub »

Will see you there. Coming over from Norfolk the night before and staying in Leamington Spa.
2017 380 bhp V6S Corris Grey Coupe. Black 19inch propeller wheels and pano roof :D :D :D
The_Leaping_Cat

Post by The_Leaping_Cat »

I will be at Beaconsfield at 7:00/7:15 take my own Coffee to avoid to many breakfasts,then Have breakfast at Gilks before museum
Black F Type 400 sport MY18
basher

Post by basher »

The breakfast club website is pretty awful... I should know... I build websites for a living! πŸ˜‰

Where exactly is the link to get ticket for breakfast club on Saturday?

I don't want to purchase a museum ticket.

EDIT:
OK... I've just looked on their FB group... no ticket required if not visiting the museum. I'm sure I had to show a ticket last time, though? Hmmm. πŸ€”

Caffeine and Machine also booked for 12-30 slot. See you there with my big new shiny brakes! 😁
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

basher wrote: ↑Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:04 am The breakfast club website is pretty awful... I should know... I build websites for a living! πŸ˜‰

Where exactly is the link to get ticket for breakfast club on Saturday?

I don't want to purchase a museum ticket.

EDIT:
OK... I've just looked on their FB group... no ticket required if not visiting the museum. I'm sure I had to show a ticket last time, though? Hmmm. πŸ€”

Caffeine and Machine also booked for 12-30 slot. See you there with my big new shiny brakes! 😁
I've never paid or booked. I just end up buying admission to the museum to gain access to the cafe for what's usually a long line for an expensive breakfast (taking into account admission).
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
MANTOT3

Post by MANTOT3 »

No Ticket needed basher for breakfast club.
Last time was for legal reasons me thinks!
We all registered for test and trace during the great pandemic, no longer needed as anyone can have a gathering or party anywhere.
Not just the great and not so Good.
See you at the weekend, if we are all spared.
2016 SVR
Carbon Ceramic Brakes.
Homemade Barless front Grill.
And all the options on my wish list :twisted:
Previous: 2015 AWD R
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

I might get to Gaydon on Saturday. Is there an area for each forum or just a sea of F-types where hardly anyone knows who is who?
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post