Jaguar Breakfast Club

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Hi all, the Jaguar Breakfast Club meets on the first Saturday each month at the British Motor Museum at Gaydon, it is hoped to make the next one on 5 Feb 22 an F Type themed day so hopefully as many of us as possible can attend. Opens at 09:00, cafe opens at 09:30 and the museum opens at 10:00. Heritage centre will also be open. There’s a Facebook group with more details, I know many of you already know and attend, looking forward to seeing you there!

bob_mcn

Post by bob_mcn »

8-) I'm aiming to be there. :)
2021MY P300 1st edition Coupe, Eiger grey, with Climate, Privacy, and Tracker,
Previous: 2019MY XE 300 Sport {petrol) with lots of addons.
Previous: 2017MY XE 240 Portfolio (petrol) with a selection of addons.
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Unfortunately my cars annual wash is not until July.
(And I'm working that weekend).

Shall definitely be attending in the summer and keeping an eye on Jaguars at the Castle (that was good a few years back now).
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
BobHarrington

Post by BobHarrington »

It’s a fair drive for me from the South Coast, but I’ve been twice before and enjoyed it. I hope there’s an Ftype themed event scheduled for this summer? And then I and friends will definitely go.
basher

Post by basher »

Oooh... sounds like a plan.

I might even have my 1st mod fitted by then. 😁
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Those meets seem to be just brilliant. I've been wanting to attend for years now. A fair drive from Luxembourg to say the least and I'd have to stay over somewhere nearby the nights before and after but will definitely consider it once things calm down a bit more with the pandemic.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Hoping to be in Twekesbury Thursday and Friday night for winter ales festival so a blearly Saturday morning blast to Gaydon could be possible.
I'll do my best to be there.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
BobHarrington

Post by BobHarrington »

On the Facebook page of the Jaguar F-Type drivers club they say there will be a dedicated area for Ftypes to assemble, so we can easily meet other owners. It’s a 250 mile round trip for me, so if it’s a nice sunny day, I’ll be there, but…. But if it’s a wet miserable day, probably not.
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

If anyone fancies Caffine and Machine after then you need to book an entry ticket but if you type CULTOFMACHINE in the promo box the ticket is FOC. I booked 12.30 to 15.30 just in case anyone else is going.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
basher

Post by basher »

scharlton wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:59 pm If anyone fancies Caffine and Machine after then you need to book an entry ticket but if you type CULTOFMACHINE in the promo box the ticket is FOC. I booked 12.30 to 15.30 just in case anyone else is going.
Thx for the heads up.
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post