Tyres.

Anything F-Type related......
scm

Post by scm »

Did they correctly align the centre caps?
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Scm
Did they correctly align the centre caps
. O bugger i new there was something ahh well back it goes tomorrow.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

car booked in for thursday afternoon kwick fit , two mitchilin ps 4s tyres rear £202 fully fitted and 2 goodyears for fronts my choice total £684 then car is back into hibernation till late spring :D
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Beltupandholdon, £202 is a good price when i looked they were around £270 which is why i went for the discounted pirellis anyway the cars back out for mot in February then thats it till the weather gets better and the salt has gone.
Deleted User 3572

Hi Quiet Man , yes that is a very good price and best I could find . Hope all goes well for your MOT , ps what are wheel caps lol
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Beltupandholdon, Centre caps the cap in the middle of your wheel with the jag logo on, when you come to a stop its essential that they are all facing the same way for some people anyway. 😂
Deleted User 3572

:D
scm

Post by scm »

Quiet man wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:23 pm Beltupandholdon, Centre caps the cap in the middle of your wheel with the jag logo on, when you come to a stop its essential that they are all facing the same way for some people anyway. 😂
Not quite - it's desirable that the chin of the growler points to the valve. Makes it easier to find the valve, just look at the centre, follow the chin and there's the valve, saves looking all round the rim to find it. ;)
Deleted User 3572

[quote=scm post_id=61524 time=1642546264 user_id=1834]
[quote="Quiet man" post_id=61508 time=1642533784 user_id=3177]
Beltupandholdon, Centre caps the cap in the middle of your wheel with the jag logo on, when you come to a stop its essential that they are all facing the same way for some people anyway. 😂
[/quote]

Not quite - it's desirable that the chin of the growler points to the valve. Makes it easier to find the valve, just look at the centre, follow the chin and there's the valve, saves looking all round the rim to find it. ;)
[/quote]

Bad case of OCD the tins in the cupboard don't have to all face the same way you know lol :lol:
scm

Post by scm »

Beltupandholdon wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:00 am Bad case of OCD the tins in the cupboard don't have to all face the same way you know lol :lol:
I'm afraid they do! And it's CDO - gotta be alphabetical order! :lol:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post