Tyres.

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

[quote=brianhpenfold post_id=61574 time=1642670438 user_id=1254]
I'm having 4 Michelin Pilots Sport 4s's fitted today (with a bit of luck!). PZeros are down to the TWI on the rear of my SVR (12K miles since new). I'll let you know how I get on.
[/quote]

Me to , mitchlins on rear good year assmetico 5 on fronts good years were £139 each , will be watching the fitters making sure they don't use them ratchet guns that over tighten

Deleted User 3572

Turned up at local kwick fit only to be sent home , apparently their systems are down , geezer said he can't fit the tyres as he has online forms to fill in , now have to wait on a call , not happy
Deleted User 3572

tyres finally fitted today , customer service zero to say the least due to bad manager called Mr happy , car now home and about to get wrapped back up and into hibernation once more

20220121_130030_resized[870].jpg

20220121_130014_resized[871].jpg

20220121_130000_resized[868].jpg

MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Does look like a bit of a dodgy place. Did you check afterwards that they didn't over torque?

Nice to see a BRG car with black propellers. I'm running OEM silver propellers as winter wheels and always wondered how the car would look if they were black.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
Deleted User 3572

Thanks tom , no I hadn't checked Yet , I did ask the boy not to over do them but must check now
Deleted User 3572

Major Tom , I forgot to add I like the alloys black they asked me when we bought the car what colour I would like them as they we're getting refurbished, I also had two nice comments from other customers regarding the British racing green colour which was nice , car needs a good wash looking at them photos a job for spring lol
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Everyone loves a Jag in BRG. :)

Yeah, I've read too may horror stories about over torqued wheels and complaints about the nuts which simply boil down to owners or dodgy tyre shops torquing them above 125 nm.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post