Convertible F type but no garage

Anything F-Type related......
Paul J

Post by Paul J »

Paul J wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:30 pm
Beltupandholdon wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:21 pm
simpleR wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:18 pm Paragon Fleet Solutions
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3300&p=35671&hilit ... ons#p35671

"O" plate cars were used at Fen End and the Swedish Ice Experience etc.
"V" plate cars tend to be Jaguar cars and lent for track events, etc. If you Google "jaguar f-type nurburgring" as an example or look for F-Type reviews etc
Well I had a xj 64 plate twin turbo 3 litre diesel car that started with OV64 OZV I can't see that being a track car lol
Hence the carbon ceramic brakes on this car and the V plate. Makes sense now I reckon.
2017 Convertible British Design Edition V6S AWD. UltraBlue.

Link to car:- viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6130 :mrgreen:

Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

Simple R I read that link and your are spot on , hence my previous post of the cars being rented out then sold back to jaguar , I bought that car from Farrell in Bradford was told I was second owner but not the case , had it for nearly 3 years sold it with just under 25,000 on clock was told by a guy called Michael on another forum who worked for jaguar it was a "Friday car " and had to be put back on the line etc , car drove ok never had a problem with it just got fed up with soot chuckers
Paul J

Post by Paul J »

Looking at the service history, the car did almost half its mileage (around 11k miles) whilst with Paragon. That is potentially lots of people driving the car?

Deleted User 3572

[quote="Paul J" post_id=62772 time=1646235696 user_id=3745]
Looking at the service history, the car did almost half its mileage (around 11k miles) whilst with Paragon. That is potentially lots of people driving the car?
[/quote]

In one word YeS
Deleted User 3572

If I was you would look for another but I'm not you
Paul J

Post by Paul J »

But you guys know your stuff much better than I do, (part of the reason I decided to join the forum for advice and support), so regardless on the dealer fixing the burn mark, I am not proceeding with the sale.

Just means i have to go and test drive more F types! :D

Thanks all!

Deleted User 3572

A good one will appear mate just take your time
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Paul J wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:06 pm But you guys know your stuff much better than I do, (part of the reason I decided to join the forum for advice and support), so regardless on the dealer fixing the burn mark, I am not proceeding with the sale.

Just means i have to go and test drive more F types! :D

Thanks all!

Good decision 👍 Far more pampered F-Types than ragged ones. No need to compromise.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Paul J

Post by Paul J »

Yes, I have decided to calm down and take my time to find one that hopefully has been well looked after. You know what it is like when the excitement takes over and you hear the engine roar. Sometimes you can make fleeting decisions that are not always right! Thanks all.

Deleted User 3572

i checked on pistonheads just now onl;y 2 one you looked at plus another but its just under £50grand has the reds seats dash etc white body low miles

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post