What did you do to your ftype today

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

Today it's dry mostly so took half car cover off to inspect the roof , looks ok but could see one small green algie spot on bottom right hand , will leave for now and clean in spring. I then checked the battery voltage got a reading of 12.3 not been on charge for a few weeks so connected my "Ring smart 6amp charger " then took off the bonnet vent old covers , Quite easy to remove , Had put a strip of masking tape on outside to stop them falling got the two off in a few mins , cleaned the area then put on the new carbon fibre ones look great and much better suited to the car , next the job is was dreading , removal of the wing side vents , Got first one off passengers side no bother just took it slowly , then the drivers side it was not for budging , but got their in the end with help from a plastic trim removal kit I had bought . Again cleaned the area . Next was to put the new side carbon vents in place , Very easy just clip in and herd the click , doubled checked all was secure . Going back out give the body work and alloys a shampoo and rinse , cover car back up , can't wait till spring . ( carbon fibre mirror covers not here yet )

Hotlurve

Post by Hotlurve »

ignored it on the drive and took the 458 out instead ! ๐Ÿ‘
Polaris White 380 rdstr, 2013, extnd leather,perf seats, cyclone 20โ€, Ferrari 458 spider 2015, Bianco avus,carbon pack, carbon seats, front lift, musician, biker,.
Money may not buy you happiness but Iโ€™d rather cry in a Jag than a bus. (or a 458)
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I feel for you Hotlurve ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Lunar wrote: โ†‘Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:20 pm I feel for you Hotlurve ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Moved mine off the drive so I could get the โ€˜65 Mustang out ๐Ÿ˜Ž
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

I drove mine again.

Still not washed it. Really should do. But then the football came on. Might try again tomorrow.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

[quote=Hotlurve post_id=62669 time=1645883707 user_id=2776]
ignored it on the drive and took the 458 out instead ! ๐Ÿ‘
[/quote]

Life can be hard lol :D
Backfire

Post by Backfire »

It's been sat in my garage for a week or two on smart charge, so I thought a quick outing to the coffee shop wouldn't do it any harm. Pumped the tyres up and off I went. All OK until I parked it - wouldn't lock or alarm - ahhhhh. While I ate my cake and drank my coffee, I locked it via the app. but it wouldn't unlock without resorting to the app. again, however it started just fine. Got home, tried spare key - all working so changed battery in the other and now that's working as well. Surprised I didn't get a low key battery warning (my wife's F Pace does).
2017MY F Type Coupe, Caldera Red, 19 Centrifuges, Pan Roof, Leather memory heated seats, Parking pack. Also 1957 XK150 FHC.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Nothing exciting on the car today. Changed the supercharger oil
Max I could get out was 80ml (as others in the now locked thread also managed) so replaced with exactly same amount. Might do it again in a few months so I get to c75% new oil in there, although this was as new that came out
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
scm

Post by scm »

Backfire wrote: โ†‘Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:15 pmGot home, tried spare key - all working so changed battery in the other and now that's working as well.
I find the batteries in both my fobs run down at pretty much the same time, regardless of how they're used.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
stevejag

Post by stevejag »

Took F down to the coast , needed to wear in the new Dunlop sp maxx fronts fitted last week and correct size so have a lot more rubber in contact at the front . Lots of lovely noises out the back , such fun !
Glad I haven't got the Ferrari anymore , spent most of the time with maintenance issues.....
Caldera red awd v8 fixed spoiler :mrgreen:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post