1st Central Insurance

Anything F-Type related......
Duvetday

Post by Duvetday »

This provider is coming up in comparison sites. Never heard of them before while they claim to have been around for years. Anybody had any dealings ?

Hotlurve

Post by Hotlurve »

i was with them two years ago ….cheap deal but cant say much more as i never had a claim…….. probably doesn't help much i know
!other than they got a bit funny and tried to increase my premium when they realised they made an error with my speeding points but they relented and all was well.
Polaris White 380 rdstr, 2013, extnd leather,perf seats, cyclone 20”, Ferrari 458 spider 2015, Bianco avus,carbon pack, carbon seats, front lift, musician, biker,.
Money may not buy you happiness but I’d rather cry in a Jag than a bus. (or a 458)
Duvetday

Post by Duvetday »

Hotlurve wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:20 am i was with them two years ago ….cheap deal but cant say much more as i never had a claim…….. probably doesn't help much i know
!other than they got a bit funny and tried to increase my premium when they realised they made an error with my speeding points but they relented and all was well.
Well...good to at least know they are 'real'.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Been around for years. Founded in 2008.
I’d describe them more as a broker, so as with any the price is a start point then look at the policy, not just, juggle the excess loadings
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post