Start/stop button

Anything F-Type related......
RONWOOD

Post by RONWOOD »

It worked intermittently then failed altogether after about 5 minutes! Easy to refit original but ebay seller now refusing to refund so members please AVOID

RONWOOD

Post by RONWOOD »

It worked intermittently then failed altogether after about 5 minutes! Easy to refit original but ebay seller now refusing to refund so members please AVOID
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

RONWOOD wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:05 am It worked intermittently then failed altogether after about 5 minutes! Easy to refit original but ebay seller now refusing to refund so members please AVOID
Ah well - I guess you get what you pay for in terms of the quality with Chinese replica parts.
Raise a complaint with eBay and am sure you'll get the money back quickly
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
alistair64

Post by alistair64 »

RONWOOD wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:05 am It worked intermittently then failed altogether after about 5 minutes! Easy to refit original but ebay seller now refusing to refund so members please AVOID
I understand you being upset, but it may have been a one-off, you never know.
Mine is still fine after many stop/starts, but will report in if it does fail.

Having said that, I don't like the sound of the seller refusing to refund!
As mentioned already, Ebay should step in, so you won't have lost anything in the end.
Raise a complaint, end of story.
Deep Sapphire Blue 2014 Convertible S
RONWOOD

Post by RONWOOD »

Pleased to report after numerous attempts managed to get a full refund. They didn't want the switch returned!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post