Background check help please

Anything F-Type related......
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Do you have any under bonnet pics? A good giveaway is that the 380 has the adaptive suspension which has wires connected to the top of the shock absorbers. Could be that it was also possible to spec on a 340 but I've never seen or heard about a 340 with the adaptive suspension.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...

sk3lph

Post by sk3lph »

MajorTom wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:33 pm Do you have any under bonnet pics? A good giveaway is that the 380 has the adaptive suspension which has wires connected to the top of the shock absorbers. Could be that it was also possible to spec on a 340 but I've never seen or heard about a 340 with the adaptive suspension.
Sorry Tom, don't have any engine bay pics - I'll see if the dealer can send me some.
sk3lph

Post by sk3lph »

scm wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:29 pm I've found emailing does the trick nicely, though it may take a few days to get a response. Ask for the TOPIx Vehicle Summary.
It did indeed take a while and they asked for a copy of the V5 which I luckily have, so they sent me the details confirming its a 380 - thanks for passing on the contact details.

Deposit has been paid and I'll hopefully be picking it up in a few weeks - lovely car and I'll post some pictures on here if everything goes according to plan.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post