F-Type owner in an Alpha Stelvio at Hogarth Roundabout - Thursday 4th

Anything F-Type related......
VVS

Post by VVS »

I was driving along the A4 by Hogarth roundabout on Thursday evening around 10pm in my Storm Grey F Type and a fellow F Type owner (who in the dark looked as though he was driving an Alpha Romeo Stelvio) gave me a thumbs up and we had a brief chat at the red lights before he said to check the forum for him.
Said his F Type was also a 2016 in similar colour, would love to track him down!

Shaminc3

Post by Shaminc3 »

I’m not that F-Type owner but certainly local and bought mine recently! Always nice to know if there are locals around there.
Black 2.0 R-Dynamic MY19 F-Type
VVS

Post by VVS »

@Shaminc3 brilliant, how are you finding it?
I hadn't seen too many where I'm based (around Chiswick high road) but nice to know there's some more locally!
Shaminc3

Post by Shaminc3 »

It’s been brilliant, I only picked up mine at the end of July and nothing but smiles. I’m just a short walk north of Turnham Green station so if you see 2.0 Coupe 2019 in Black, it’ll likely be me!

Planning a trip through France in late September but currently in the South West for a bit!
Black 2.0 R-Dynamic MY19 F-Type
Diabolik

Post by Diabolik »

Hi vvs,
It was me driving the Alfa Stelvio and pulled up along side,
Always nice to hear and see an Ftype on the road, as I said the best looking car on the road.

Cheers
Nino
MY17 V6 Coupe S, Ultimate /Santorini Black, Panoramic Roof, 20" wheels

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post