Any road trip plans this year?

Anything F-Type related......
Kevlcat

Post by Kevlcat »

Hi all,

I have a couple of road trips planned this year and was wondering what adventures other folk are up to?

As for us…Early July off to County Kerry in Ireland (my brother lives in Kenmare so it’s a road trip plus family visit)
Then in late Sept we’re doing the bottom half of the NC500

Cannot wait for next 6 weeks to pass!
Thanks
MY17, V6S Coupe, Portofino Blue, Pan Roof and slightly naughty exhaust

Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

I did the NC500 on my m/c last week, and in the F-type last year. Last year some of the roads were pothole city, this year the worst of them have been relaid/repaired so you should enjoy the trip. It was noticeable there were a great many road works going on in Scotland in comparison with very few in England.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

Did a 3 week drive around Portugal last year, but this year is probably going to be just a trip down to Le Mans in a couple of weeks.
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
VVS

Post by VVS »

Thinking about doing NC500 in a few weeks, also driving down to a wedding south of Toulouse in September so any recommendations on roads to take or any routes would be welcome!
JekVI

Post by JekVI »

I did the NC500 a couple years ago (in my AMG GTS) - it felt over hyped to me because the roads were too narrow (for the AMG anyway) and too potholed! If they've fixed the roads now I may be tempted to give it another go...

This year we'll be driving down to the French Alps (Morzine to be precise) for my cousins wedding at the end of June - really looking forward to that one, though we won't be able to deviate from the fastest route unfortunately due to having to drive down in 1 day (and back in 1 day too)
Ultra Blue MY19 SVR (but without particulate filters :twisted: )
ralphr1780

Post by ralphr1780 »

Just back from a 12 days tour in France, starting from Paris, then La Rochelle, Ile-de-Ré, Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, Sebrazac, Aubrac, Chaudes-Aigues, Sancerre...
The fantastic road is Aubrac to Chaudes-Aigues, 33km of pure joy with the windows down. 8-)
ralph
V6S-AWD-Coupé-LHD-Caldera Red-MY20 aka Red Devil
SVR-Coupé-LHD-Santorini Black-MY20 aka Nyx
M2Nel

Post by M2Nel »

Im going for a blast over the Cat and Fiddle this weekend
Ftype R AWD
GARETH

Post by GARETH »

We’re off to Germany, Austria, then home via more of Germany! Setting off to Hull for the Rotterdam ferry on Monday 😎
2014 Jaguar F-Type 3.0 S Coupe in Salsa red
2021 Land Rover Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE
1968 Land Rover Series 2a 88”
1966 Land Rover Series 2a 109” ex army.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post