Have I got all my tolls+tags+stickers for Europe?

Anything F-Type related......
JekVI

Post by JekVI »

Technically you need an international driving permit for Leichtenstein as well as Monaco, but when we did a very similar route to you last September we had no issues without one (didn't realise it was required until too late as the permit takes a while to come from the gov).

Italian tolls - make sure your big & go for France covers Italy because they don't automatically work. We had the emovis tag and this did not cover Italy much to my other half's annoyance :lol:
Ultra Blue MY19 SVR (but without particulate filters :twisted: )

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Leichtenstein doesn't require an IDP anymore.
The one for Monaco you can get over the counter at a post office for £5.50 and they give it to you straight away.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Jimmyrn85

Post by Jimmyrn85 »

Thank you! Really informative stuff.

Do you really need to have your V5 with you in all these countries? It seems a bit horrible because if you misplace it or something... Someone could register the car in their name?!
2017 R
South East Cornwall
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Jimmyrn85 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:09 pm Do you really need to have your V5 with you in all these countries?
Yes, you definitely need it. I was stopped in France on the bike once & asked for it. My mate didn't have his and, although he was eventually allowed to proceed without penalty, it caused a lot of hassle!
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
Jimmyrn85

Post by Jimmyrn85 »

Thanks!
2017 R
South East Cornwall

• You may also be interested in...