Apple car play

Anything F-Type related......
mono-uk

Post by mono-uk »

Rjbaker wrote: ↑Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:56 am
mono-uk wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:26 pm James from JHAudioSolutions came to mine today and fitted the Carplay module, couldn't be happier with the results, its transformed the car

I love having google maps as the satnav rather than the crappy old Jag nav

Highly recommend James

satnav.jpg
Mono, looks great!can I ask what the cost was or would you prefer me to contact James?not sure I am keen on tearing apart the interior of mine πŸ˜‚
I'd advise contacting James as i got him to hard wire my dashcam too, but it was very reasonable, like you I'd be terrified to take interior panels out
Current: Black MY16 V8R AWD F-Type Convertible, Blade wheels, Exterior Black Pack
Previous: Black MY15 V6S F-Type Convertible, Blade wheels

jhaudiosolutions

Post by jhaudiosolutions »

Rjbaker wrote: ↑Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:56 am
mono-uk wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:26 pm James from JHAudioSolutions came to mine today and fitted the Carplay module, couldn't be happier with the results, its transformed the car

I love having google maps as the satnav rather than the crappy old Jag nav

Highly recommend James

satnav.jpg
Mono, looks great!can I ask what the cost was or would you prefer me to contact James?not sure I am keen on tearing apart the interior of mine πŸ˜‚
Feel free to drop me a message if you're interested in getting it done! 07713 879996
jhaudiosolutions

Post by jhaudiosolutions »

stefan9107 wrote: ↑Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:23 pm
ZeusHavok wrote: ↑Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:04 am
stefan9107 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:54 pm Has anyone tried to use this system for android auto? It says it does both on the unique website.
Aye I've used it for both. Works as expected without issue.
Great, thanks.

Now I just need to convince James to drive down to the south coast to do mine...
I travel all over, I may be able to arrange something.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post