Reverse light positive wire

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 3656

Post by Deleted User 3656 »

Have just fitted the apple car play upgrade from unique auto developments to my car quite a easy job But have been informed by the company that to have the reverse camera to work without touching the head unit have to connect to the Reverse light positive wire has anyone done this and were was the best place to connect ?I do have a auto electrican visiting my house soon so my use him just wanted to check first

jaysjag

Post by jaysjag »

I took mine to a local audio supply/fit company just round the corner to me. It took them about half an hour, Though I think most of that was chatting to me. Charged me about £30 off the top of my head. It’s a great piece of kit btw. I have had mine for just over a year now and absolutely love it.
Deleted User 3656

Post by Deleted User 3656 »

Copy as I put in previous post.
Well was waiting for electrician but he was busy so took the bull by the horns and did it my self had found the the middle of the wires on the light fitting was the one to tap into but of a faff running the wire to the unit but not to bad.
All connections were soldered and heat shrunk covered (I am building a kit car so getting used to it) and it worked first time just to tidy the cubby hole between the seats and job done.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post