Convertible Top Stuck

Anything F-Type related......
Carlosp

Post by Carlosp »

Hi all, have my 2014 Convertible top malfunctioning. It's stuck close. Looking to access the Left Folding motor and module for testing but no access and can't manually fold told down for diagnostics. Have so far taken out the driver's Seat, part of the headliner, and will probably start removing soft top by part to access motor and module. If anyone had this happened before some help is much appreciated. Thanks.

20230619_125638.jpg

20230612_133235 (1).jpg

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

This may help including the workshop manual.
viewtopic.php?t=2579
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Carlosp

Post by Carlosp »

I have All Data online shop. But even with this there is no way to service the car with the top up.
rogerhall33

Post by rogerhall33 »

If I were you I'd stop messing about and take it to someone who knows what their doing. I had an issue and these guys diagnosed and fixed in a day. Used them before and they know their stuff plus mine was locked almost close and they still got in OK.
http://www.caymanautos.co.uk/
Carlosp

Post by Carlosp »

looking mostly for someone that has had this happened or have some knowledge in the subject. If I wanted to take my car to the shop I would have taken it to the dealership but they might also want to replace everything instead($$$). I have done thorough diagnostics and have not found the issue yet, very frustrating. Also I'm in the United States :(.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post