Plate check / advice please!

Anything F-Type related......
hbomb14

Post by hbomb14 »

Hi!

The plate is OW15 NZR.. Would anyone mind running this for me and giving their opinions / things that are worth checking with the seller?
Thanks very much in advance.

H

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Aware of this and several other requests. Will update them all this evening.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Car 28910
MY15 Spec, V8R in Polaris White

Started life on 3rd August 2015 with Paragon Fleet Solutions, limited service history, only 4 services recorded up to July 2021 and nothing since then.
Was on private plate D4NHC, so you can see MOT history. Currently no MOT and off the road since April and appears to have been for sale since January, unless it has been sold and up for sale again since then.

Number of previous owners comes back as unknown but as it has been in Oxford, Surrey, Eastleigh, London I am presuming 4+ at least. It was for sale in March 2020 at a car supermarket in Eastleigh and was last seen by West Motor Company with 40,260 miles.

Completely randomly, OW15NZG was registered at Paragon just before this one, which ended up as Royal Police car.
https://www.gettyimages.ie/photos/princ ... -of-the-fa

Anyway, back on track.... literally.
The owner of that plate, prior to the F-Type had it on a Lambo in Nurberg.
https://www.autogespot.com/lamborghini- ... 2019/09/01

With any used car I would highly recommend an independent vehicle check such as Car Vertical as this vehicle has potentially had a lot of owners and gaps in service history, no current MOT etc.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
hbomb14

Post by hbomb14 »

Thanks very much simpleR!

Really appreciate the info.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post