F-Type owner near me and the Jaguar Experience

Anything F-Type related......
sk3lph

Post by sk3lph »

I was washing the P&J on my drive and I was approached by a chap who happened to be walking past who is another F-Type owner that actually lives about 5 minutes walk from my house.

We took the opportunity to get the cars parked next to each other and have a bit of a chat - interesting to see the difference between the older shape of my car next to the newer design when they are parked right next to each other, as well as comparing the other design features.

I was also kindly offered a complementary place on the "Jaguar Experience" down at Kenilworth which is about a 2 1/2 hour drive from me - has anyone been on this and is it worth the long drive and probable overnight stay to get there?

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Bite his hand off (maybe not literally) - Fen End is a great track to experience the F type.

Search further on here for more info.

You used to be able to sign up for a free F-Type experience day, but now you always have to pay and the experience is spread to other models in the range.

In an R you should see around 165mph on the straight before pulling down on the brakes as the banked corner chevrons fast approach! The instructors they use are really good and happily push you to get the best out of the car and your driving style.

Let us know how your day goes 😎
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

plus 1 for the day out, had a great time a couple of years ago, got around the lighted cones in under 56 seconds:)
sk3lph

Post by sk3lph »

I went to this yesterday and it was indeed great fun getting to drive the cars and meet some fellow Jag enthusiasts.

Drove i-Pace, F-Pace and F-types round the large track at full throttle and also tried the cone challenge, handling track and the skid pan.

I came back today in some beautiful weather along some great A&B roads before getting onto the very congested M6.

Some pictures from the day..

IMG_20230902_123110.jpg

IMG_20230902_165929.jpg

IMG_20230902_170020.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post