Sold My Pride and Joy

Anything F-Type related......
Mr.Tea

Post by Mr.Tea »

Well. It's come to an end. I've sold the car. It's a shame but needs must. It's been a fantastic (but expensive) journey everyone.

The looks and comments from the many strangers were always a highlight of my day as well as giving people a blast down windy roads. Many of those people never wanted to get into a car with me again which was well worth it for the reactions!

I'll miss the F-Type but i've massively enjoyed my 3.5-ish year with the car and it's brought smiles to many faces other than my own. I'd say it's served well and hopefully will land in the hands of someone who will put it through it's paces more than I have. Godspeed.

I've got the reg saved on a note for the next owner if they ever manage to find this post and want to fill in the gaps between me selling the car and them buying it.

Annoyingly, I don't have any pictures of the car to hand which I can post!

scm

Post by scm »

Mr.Tea wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:47 amThe looks and comments from the many strangers were always a highlight of my day as well as giving people a blast down windy roads. Many of those people never wanted to get into a car with me again which was well worth it for the reactions!
My instruction to any passenger is "Shut your eyes and scream if you want me to go faster!". :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Mr.Tea

Post by Mr.Tea »

To the future owner of NV16 DCY, I hope you love it and it brings as many smiles to your face as it did mine and others.

Don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

Farewell.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post