door rubber

Anything F-Type related......
gelflingwarrior

Post by gelflingwarrior »

Hi all
Can someone tell me what the part number is for the rubber seal on the drivers side the bit that is attached to the car body, not the door. mine must've been loose and i managed to get it caught in the back wheel and all the tags have broken off

gelflingwarrior

Just to add to this its the piece that runs down the side of the door frame and along the bottom attached to the car body, not even sure what to type into google ? as all i seem to be seeing is the piece that goes around the door.
if needed i could add a picture later?
Kev

Post by Kev »

MY18 V6S AWD P400 Santorini Black
MY16 V6S AWD British Racing Green (Rejected)
gelflingwarrior

Hi kev
could be number 3? but not entirely sure if those are just the rubber strips attached to the door.
Eclipse83

Post by Eclipse83 »

Hmm, I wonder if this seal could cause a little extra wind noise too, if at fault....
May ask them to look at next service.
| MY15 | V6S Coupe | RWD | Italian Racing Red | Perf. Seats & Wheel | Pano Roof |
gelflingwarrior

Eclipse83 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:12 pm Hmm, I wonder if this seal could cause a little extra wind noise too, if at fault....
May ask them to look at next service.
maybe as i was noticing a bit more wind noise than usual, just before it got caught up in the rear wheel, i think it must've been dangling on the floor, and i didn't notice, until it started flapping about at high speed next to my head lol

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post