Noob - looking for some quick advice on 400 Sport please

Anything F-Type related......
Agns

Post by Agns »

Hi everyone, new member here, I've been floating around on the Facebook groups for the F-Type for the last 3-4 months whilst I consider purchasing an F-Type. Only just stumbled on this forum though which looks to be a mine of good information ! I was going to wait for my outgoing car to sell but have recently seen a 400 Sport that suits me so am considering financing it temporarily just so I can lay my sweaty little hands on it sooner than later. I'm due a WhatsApp viewing with the dealer tomorrow (it's a 5 hour drive otherwise) but in advance of that I've been trying to find a definitive list of the options that a) the car came with as standard and b) those available to order from the factory so that I can try and figure out what this car has and what it could of had etc.

Would anyone happen to have such a thing as a copy of the brochure maybe please ? I searched and found a user called JamesOC on here had a copy but I cannot seem to message him - maybe it's because I'm a newbie or something.

Any help would be appreciated, along with any other advice on this specific model.

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

If you have a reg or an advert then we can look up any history.

The 400 sport came out with the MY18 brochure.
F-TYPE_18MY_MB_GEE_V15b.pdf
(8.91 MiB) Downloaded 77 times
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Agns

Post by Agns »

Many thanks, I’d seen that brochure which - for the specific 400 Sport options just refers you to the web site - I can’t see any detail in the document that lists all the options for that specific model
Tel

Post by Tel »

JLR did dispatch a limited number of 400 Sport hardback release/presentation packs.

This was a beautifully bound book with metal rivets binding the pages and every little detail about the car drawn up with clear tracing paper overlay pages if memory serves me right.
You might find one on eBay...
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's