Value dropped by 21% since June ?

Anything F-Type related......
Moss

Post by Moss »

This is the same phenomena I’ve been noticing with motorcycles.
Stagnant, non-existent interest in sales and no takers.
I was thinking of changing my machine and looking around over the last six months or so where private sellers are still sitting holding their babies. Dealers stock levels so high with unmoved stock, the costs to them in interest payments must be astronomical.

Regrettably for all, I don’t see much change in the “luxury toy” end of the market for quite some time.
Just look at the secondhand stock in Vertu’s showroom here…
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.

Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

I would get a later version of my motorcycle (K1300S) but they've been discontinued, and the type isn't in favour with the manufacturers, so I'm hanging onto mine for a long time now. Updating my F-type would be possible but I like mine, which I've owned for nearly 6 years. Oh, it's me, isn't it, keeping vehicles for ages.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
Moss

Post by Moss »

Jaguandy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:34 am I would get a later version of my motorcycle (K1300S) but they've been discontinued, and the type isn't in favour with the manufacturers, so I'm hanging onto mine for a long time now. Updating my F-type would be possible but I like mine, which I've owned for nearly 6 years. Oh, it's me, isn't it, keeping vehicles for ages.
I’m of the same mindset. And absolutely nothing wrong with that, either 👍
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.
Moss

Post by Moss »

Jaguandy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:34 am I would get a later version of my motorcycle (K1300S) but they've been discontinued, and the type isn't in favour with the manufacturers, so I'm hanging onto mine for a long time now. Updating my F-type would be possible but I like mine, which I've owned for nearly 6 years. Oh, it's me, isn't it, keeping vehicles for ages.
I’m of the same mindset. And absolutely nothing wrong with that, either 👍
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post