Immobiliser fittings near (west) London?

Anything F-Type related......
NaCl

Post by NaCl »

Hey guys, as the title suggests, does anyone have a recommended immobiliser fitter near west London/surrounding London area?

Most likely will be wanting to get a Ghost II Immobiliser fitted, ideally from someone who is familiar with installing one to an F-Type.

Thanks in advance :)
V6S RWD Coupé (MY16)
Italian Racing Red w/Black Pack & Pano-roof
Loads of toys & goodies... but no heated seats :?:

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Contact Autowatch UK direct if you want a Ghost 2 and they will not only tell you who fits in your area, but installers with experience of the specific model.
I had to do this recently on a new car, new model.
Your right to want someone who knows how to remove the specific trim and exactly how to set it up, not learn on your drive.

www.Autowatch.co.uk
Last edited by cj10jeeper on Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
scm

Post by scm »

cj10jeeper wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:37 pm Contact Autowatch UK direct if you want a Ghost 2 and they will not only tell you who fits in your area, but installers with experience of the specific model.
Your right to want someone who knows how to remove the specific trim and exactly how to set it up, not learn on your drive.

www.Autowach.co.uk
You might want to edit in the missing 't' to that URL. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

scm wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:41 pm
cj10jeeper wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:37 pm Contact Autowatch UK direct if you want a Ghost 2 and they will not only tell you who fits in your area, but installers with experience of the specific model.

www.Autowach.co.uk
You might want to edit in the missing 't' to that URL. ;)
Thanks - fixed :)
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
NaCl

Post by NaCl »

www.Autowatch.co.uk
Cheers, I'll give them a ring 👍
V6S RWD Coupé (MY16)
Italian Racing Red w/Black Pack & Pano-roof
Loads of toys & goodies... but no heated seats :?:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post