Internal trim panel between seats - MY15 Coupe

Anything F-Type related......
mr8kc

Post by mr8kc »

Hello all.

New member here, after picking up my V8 RWD MY15 last week. It's an impressive beast, and I'm still smiling. I don't expect that to stop. I'll do some pics once it's been cleaned up after the drive home!

I noticed on the way back that the internal trim piece between the seats is loose and won't clip back in. I need to check if it's the clips themselves, or the mounts they clip into, but I wondered if anyone knows the part number for this piece of trim?

For clarity - it's the bit under the cubby hole but above the arm rest...

jag_shroud.jpg

stefan9107

Post by stefan9107 »

mr8kc wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:59 pm Hello all.

New member here, after picking up my V8 RWD MY15 last week. It's an impressive beast, and I'm still smiling. I don't expect that to stop. I'll do some pics once it's been cleaned up after the drive home!

I noticed on the way back that the internal trim piece between the seats is loose and won't clip back in. I need to check if it's the clips themselves, or the mounts they clip into, but I wondered if anyone knows the part number for this piece of trim?

For clarity - it's the bit under the cubby hole but above the arm rest...

Not sure of the part number but I had some issues getting mine back in after removing it to do some work.
If it's the same issue (the top bit not locking in), the trick I used was to remove the metal clips and insert them first on their own.
F-Type R Coupe AWD (MY2016) - Dark Sapphire
mr8kc

Post by mr8kc »

Sounds very much like the same issue! I'll give that a go tomorrow. Cheers!
scm

Post by scm »

And welcome to the club! Waiting for those pics .....
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post