V6 / V6S Wanted

Anything F-Type related......
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Welcome GC. Echo Pan Roof as an absolute must. I never open mine, prefer shade, but for aesthetic contrast 👌

My must haves were Jaguar Used Approved, Mint, Low Mileage, White or Black, V6, Coupe, Pan Roof, Active Switchable Sport Exhaust. I brought first car seen, 2014 with 8k miles on. An old boy Jaguar fan traded it in for a new one. Did then discover some bits I wanted & have had them retrofitted when able. Ten years old next June with 30k miles. Never skipped a beat but extremely pampered.

Loads of mint cars out there. Good Luck with search 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit

scm

Post by scm »

Welcome aboard!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
GracefulCow

Post by GracefulCow »

DaddyDarren wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:35 pm Welcome GC. Echo Pan Roof as an absolute must. I never open mine, prefer shade, but for aesthetic contrast 👌

My must haves were Jaguar Used Approved, Mint, Low Mileage, White or Black, V6, Coupe, Pan Roof, Active Switchable Sport Exhaust. I brought first car seen, 2014 with 8k miles on. An old boy Jaguar fan traded it in for a new one. Did then discover some bits I wanted & have had them retrofitted when able. Ten years old next June with 30k miles. Never skipped a beat but extremely pampered.

Loads of mint cars out there. Good Luck with search 👍
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. What optional extras would you recommend getting? I can never help myself but to tinker with a car after buying as well!
Eclipse83

Post by Eclipse83 »

Initially, I wanted a heated steering wheel and the upgraded sound system, but it's not my daily/is now tucked up until the weather improves, and I'd rather listen to the car with the active exhaust than the stereo :).
| MY15 | V6S Coupe | RWD | Italian Racing Red | Perf. Seats & Wheel | Pano Roof |
jagseven

Post by jagseven »

What is standard or optional changes over time and depends on model of course…
I’m sure we’d all like to have as many options as possible but things I think I’d miss most are:
1. Anything that makes car look better (I enjoy looking at the car as much as driving it!)
2. Rear camera
3. Pan roof
4. Apple CarPlay
2019MY F-Type SVR - for fun
2019MY F-Pace SVR - for family duties
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

GracefulCow wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:15 pm Thank you all for such a warm welcome. What optional extras would you recommend getting? I can never help myself but to tinker with a car after buying as well!
Dual Zone Climate - the better half & I can never agree on temperature;
Speaker upgrade - plenty of advice on here on how to do this and
Heated steering wheel.

All these items can be retrofitted if not already standard on the car you buy. Like you, I find myself tinkering until I get it exactly as I want.

Can't think of anything else at the moment, although I'm sure something else will come along that I "need" to do 😂
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
GracefulCow

Post by GracefulCow »

jagseven wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:40 pm What is standard or optional changes over time and depends on model of course…
I’m sure we’d all like to have as many options as possible but things I think I’d miss most are:
1. Anything that makes car look better (I enjoy looking at the car as much as driving it!)
2. Rear camera
3. Pan roof
4. Apple CarPlay
CarPlay is definitely nice for sure. Although only for the maps as I’d much rather listen to the exhaust. My Mini Cooper is essentially a piece of lego at this point. I’ve pulled it apart so many times :lol:
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Certainly dependant on how you use the car. I did forget one option in my op & that was the rear camera. Very useful 👍

Car is only used on sunny weekends so could do without most gadgets it came with. In six & a half years I’ve used the headlights once 😄 MOT man uses them more frequent!

Probably wish it came with the Sports Design Pack. Don’t mind it at all without, but always looking to tweak. I’d say don’t buy the perfect car or you’ll have nothing to tinker with 😄
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
GracefulCow

Post by GracefulCow »

DaddyDarren wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:02 pm Certainly dependant on how you use the car. I did forget one option in my op & that was the rear camera. Very useful 👍

Car is only used on sunny weekends so could do without most gadgets it came with. In six & a half years I’ve used the headlights once 😄 MOT man uses them more frequent!

Probably wish it came with the Sports Design Pack. Don’t mind it at all without, but always looking to tweak. I’d say don’t buy the perfect car or you’ll have nothing to tinker with 😄
Thanks for all the advice. And yes the sports design pack is a must. I’ve seen people retrofit them but it’ll probs end up being a similar cost difference in the end.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Heated windscreen
Performance seats (with memory)
V6S as it has the LSD and more power
Performance brakes
MY18 V6S AWD P400 Santorini Black
MY16 V6S AWD British Racing Green (Rejected)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post