V6 / V6S Wanted

Anything F-Type related......
GracefulCow

Post by GracefulCow »

Good Afternoon everyone, hope all is well!

I am fortunate enough to find myself hunting for an F-Type! As per usual the classic autotrader/piston head scrolling and occasional test driving has revealed a few gems but my umming and ahing have let them slip. So I didn’t know if anyone knew any potential cars for sale?

Looking for a FSH V6/V6S coupe with circa 50,000 miles or less. My main picks are: red (dream being Italian racing red) or white with the sports design pack and active exhaust +/- black pack. Anything else would be a bonus as these cars really do speak for themselves!

Budget is on the soft side of £25,000 and depends on the right car. Looking at the earlier models for that reason (do let me know if I’m going mad though!)

Cheers :)

stefan9107

Post by stefan9107 »

There is a for sale section on the forum so I would take a look in there, but make a note of when the posts were originally added as I suspect a lot would of sold by now.

viewforum.php?f=18
F-Type R Coupe AWD (MY2016) - Dark Sapphire
GracefulCow

Post by GracefulCow »

many thanks :)
scm

Post by scm »

And welcome to the forum! Enjoy those test drives .... :)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
GracefulCow

Post by GracefulCow »

scm wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:59 pm And welcome to the forum! Enjoy those test drives .... :)
Thank you! And those test drives are getting me even more addicted!
scm

Post by scm »

F-Types are very addictive cars. :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
JKFTYPE

Post by JKFTYPE »

The black glass roof makes a big difference to the look of the car, especially on the white car. To me the car looks more 'classic' with matching painted roof and more modern with the black glass.
The Italian Racing Red is fabulous with the black pack.
Happy hunting!
GracefulCow

Post by GracefulCow »

JKFTYPE wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:12 pm The black glass roof makes a big difference to the look of the car, especially on the white car. To me the car looks more 'classic' with matching painted roof and more modern with the black glass.
The Italian Racing Red is fabulous with the black pack.
Happy hunting!
Yeh definitely considering wrapping the roof black if it doesn’t come with a pano. Just a bit of a waiting game I think. Especially as the extended sport design kit is much harder to come by
Cotswold Polaris

Post by Cotswold Polaris »

Hi, I’ve looked at several V6 S coupes recently and am delighted to have ended my search and completed the purchase of a beauty in the last few days. Photos to follow!
Usual programme of jobs and outstanding maintenance to be tackled over the next few months...

However, I viewed a (different) super car in Oxfordshire last week which I was very tempted by, as it looked in terrific condition, excellent spec, very good service history and a fair price of less than £28k. I only did not buy it as got a really good deal on the car I bought, in a colour I preferred. If anyone thinks they may be genuinely interested in the Oxfordshire car, direct message me (not dealers, only private sale enthusiasts) and I’m happy to pass on my findings from travelling to look at test driving a quality car.
2014 Polaris White V6 S Coupe
20” Forged Aero Carbon Alloys
Carbon Side & Bonnet Vents
Cirrus Leather
Flat Steering Wheel
Green Calipers
Panoramic Roof
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Cotswold Polaris wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:09 pm Hi, I’ve looked at several V6 S coupes recently and am delighted to have ended my search and completed the purchase of a beauty in the last few days. Photos to follow!
Usual programme of jobs and outstanding maintenance to be tackled over the next few months...
Congratulations. Welcome to the club.
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post