F type V8 R (2021 Face Lift)

Anything F-Type related......
Ratboiler

Post by Ratboiler »

Having bought mine in March this year, after 9 months of searching for the spec that I wanted, I decided to leave the search engines on, to get some sort of guide as to what the prices would be like further down the line.
What has amazed me is that approx 80% of the cars I looked at and tested some are still sitting in the dealers.
Are the Face Lift models not moving or is it common throughout the F type range.
Also the dealers don't seem to be dropping the sale prices by much to encourage sales.
I bought mine with 18k miles on it (classed as high at the time) which over time will become low mileage for a 6k saving, fully serviced with new tyres all round.
2021 R Portofino Blue, Convertible, Black interior, Sports seats.

munchie

Post by munchie »

It’s not just Ftype, the luxury car market has stalled . In one respect it’s good the dealers are not reducing the prices but I suspect they aren’t buying much new Ftype stock.

Most people buy luxury cars on pcps or on loans and these rates are prohibitive. When I bought my used 2021 Ftype 450 it had dropped 38k in two years, I had been looking at a new Lotus Emira or 992 carrera s convertible - those have dropped much more according to WBAC.

Btw the same p450s now with full spec are only 5k less than I pad in February this year at dealers and it’s different stock then when I was looking 8n February.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post