TPMS options

Anything F-Type related......
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

I also bought from Norfolk Prestige Car Parts. Quick delivery too. It might be easier to call them, as they list a few part numbers against the F type and have been quoted a number of times on here as being very helpful on the phone.

https://www.prestigecarpartsuk.com/prod ... 6c04&_ss=r

This is one of the sensors they supplied C2D47173 , £75 for four OEM.

IMG_20220813_150641.jpg

From the online photos I can see that the collar might be longer on this version, which is the same as what I already had fitted. All self configured, one by one, after a couple of miles above 50mph.

£500 £700! Surely they are having a 🦒.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR

NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Pilot Pete wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:12 pm Having searched the part number you’ve listed there is an eBay listing for a set of new valves for £70, which sounds pretty damn good (if they are correct!). Might be worth a punt I think.
Yep, that's about what I paid.
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
Pilot Pete

Post by Pilot Pete »

mickjaguar wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:24 pm I also bought from Norfolk Prestige Car Parts. Quick delivery too. It might be easier to call them, as they list a few part numbers against the F type and have been quoted a number of times on here as being very helpful on the phone.

https://www.prestigecarpartsuk.com/prod ... 6c04&_ss=r

This is one of the sensors they supplied C2D47173 , £75 for four OEM.
IMG_20220813_150641.jpg

From the online photos I can see that the collar might be longer on this version, which is the same as what I already had fitted. All self configured, one by one, after a couple of miles above 50mph.

£500 £700! Surely they are having a 🦒.
That’s great info. I shall call them after the winter break is over. Thank you all very much.
2015 F Type V6S coupe in French Racing Blue
Exterior style pack
Panoramic roof
Upgraded brakes
19” Centrifuge wheels
Sports seats
Flat bottomed, heated steering wheel
Independent climate control
Pilot Pete

Post by Pilot Pete »

I found this very useful info which was posted by Velocity AP on an American forum. He appears to have spent some time delving into the issue of which freq valves were fitted to which cars and the really interesting part is that there are ‘low pressure’ and ‘high pressure’ sensors in 433Mhz ranges, apparently the F Type was fitted with the high pressure version as pictured by Mickjaguar above. My Indy confirmed the part number as well so I’ve just pulled the pin on a set. Fingers crossed they work with no problems!

IMG_5912.jpeg

2015 F Type V6S coupe in French Racing Blue
Exterior style pack
Panoramic roof
Upgraded brakes
19” Centrifuge wheels
Sports seats
Flat bottomed, heated steering wheel
Independent climate control

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views