Anyone know this white 2014 F-Type R

Anything F-Type related......
scm

Post by scm »

Anything is possible if you have enough money to throw at it. Whether it's a practical proposition .... Probably cheaper to buy a latest gen.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

Paul0568

Post by Paul0568 »

J40nyr wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:39 pm Good afternoon guys,

So sorry to start my membership to this forum with an information request.

I'm sure a few of you have seen this F-Type R for sale since October. The car seems decent, but I know a few people have backed out of buying the car.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... =CA1%203TF

Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks all
Have you considered this V8R that is advertised for sale on the forum? viewtopic.php?t=7587 It has itemised history from Jaguar with some receipts - including a receipt for a new rear diff.
J40nyr

Post by J40nyr »

I have considered private however its a lot of money to spend with no comeback...
J40nyr

Post by J40nyr »

dealer has said if the history says for instance 60m service completed. It means that has been completed in a full and doesn't need to list the whatever extras that service undertakes.

Does that sound right?

Also adamant that the next service is due will be for supercharger and aux belts but I believe this should have been done last year.

Thanks
scm

Post by scm »

If you have the VIN you can go to https://osh.jaguar.com and look up the service schedules for that specific vehicle.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

J40nyr wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:56 pm dealer has said if the history says for instance 60m service completed. It means that has been completed in a full and doesn't need to list the whatever extras that service undertakes.

Does that sound right?

Also adamant that the next service is due will be for supercharger and aux belts but I believe this should have been done last year.

Thanks
The car is now showing as “reserved” so unless it’s you it may all now be academic.
MY21 P450AWD R Dynamic Coupe, Bluefire

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post