YouTube'r doing a V6 teardown and replacing with donor engine

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 4828

Post by Deleted User 4828 »

Take a look at this chap.

He had a V6 engine that went on him. He stripped the engine down to find it was gone and now he has another engine to go into his V6 Jag. A great couple of videos from this chap and his methodical approach and explanations are great. I would love for him to do a V8 at some point.

He deserves more subs imho, but well worth a watch, he does do the coolant hose upgrades too on his second engine prior to installation. Enjoy you v6'ers :)

https://youtu.be/erYOqyRN19U?si=vFt1d4nroYUb4tSr

WShudds

Post by WShudds »

Yep, great video series. I was particularly interested as it's both a V6 and manual transmission 😍

I had a chat with him on YouTube. I pointed out that only flaw I noticed in his approach was that he did not measure how much oil the engine had to rule overfill out. He accepts that. But it's a brilliant job what he's done and so interesting for any F-type owner.
MY18 Manual :o P340 R-Dynamic RWD Coupe, Caldera Red on 19˝ Centrifuge wheels. Pzero. Mods: Reverse camera, interior/puddle lights and tinted windows.
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

I’ve also been following him, a very capable guy with great detail, really is a worthy watch. 👍
MY21 P450AWD R Dynamic Coupe, Bluefire
Kev

Post by Kev »

Quite an easy watch and I like the fact he's cleaning and torquing everything as he goes
MY18 V6S AWD P400 Santorini Black
MY16 V6S AWD British Racing Green (Rejected)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post