My F15 Fuse!

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 4828

Post by Deleted User 4828 »

Well the car passed the MOT with usual tyre advisories (lol) I decided to check my F15 fuse. Well blow me down even though the fuse was in, when I removed it I could not see the receptacle of the supply side of the fuse. The side showing is the 'common' rail.
As you may see I removed all relays and fuses and removed the green in-lay tray only to see that the fuse's blade receptacle has been removed! It's been like this ever having owned the car. Why I didn't notice the difference, well I guess I had never really bothered to record the difference when in the car, plus it is loud when it starts and it is what is when driving.

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

I will look to buy some receptacles for the blade fuse size.

Amazing, glad I decided to check now thanks to the 'F15' thread & this forum.

jagseven

Post by jagseven »

Are you sure you’re looking at the right slot - fuse 15 is the beige fuse 5 amp - google f type fuse diagram to check!
2019MY F-Type SVR - for fun
2019MY F-Pace SVR - for family duties
Deleted User 4828

Post by Deleted User 4828 »

Thanks ever so much for that, strange, I have no faults with ECM, I think when I looked t the fuses I got diverted by this issue and having no faults come up thought it was the active exhaust etc. Appreciate you pointing that out to me, 2nd pair of eyes 'n all that. I will have to look a bit deeper now, as the plot thickens.
Thanks for the google search too, I never had that info either, it's so obvious for the search criteria eh!!

I'll certainly update what I find here. Plus you have now won a biscuit ;)
scm

Post by scm »

jagseven wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:04 pm Are you sure you’re looking at the right slot - fuse 15 is the beige fuse 5 amp - google f type fuse diagram to check!
That's what my MY18 handbook says, too.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

The empty slot is F16 and is not used on cars up to MY17.

From MY18, it is used for the front left LED headlight (along with F17 which changed to front right LED headlight)
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post